Most of the people in Bangladesh choose Grameenphone SIM as the mobile operator. Grameenphone offers various offers to its customers. Such as Minimum Call Rate Offer,
Minute Bundle Offer, SMS Bundle Offer, Internet Offer, Orange Point etc. Currently, Grameenphone has introduced a new rule for its customers.
And that is to select each SIM by registering. Those of you who are using Grameenphone SIM will be able to register Grameen SIM online.
Table of Contents
grameenphone sim registration 2024
You can also find out if your used Grameen SIM is registered through SMS. So read today’s post carefully. I hope you know a lot. You can find out for yourself if you have a Grameenphone SIM registered.
There is a special procedure for this. Go to the dial pad of your mobile and dial * 16001 #. Then you will be able to know if Grameen SIM is registered.
You can also check the registration status through message on mobile. Go to the message option of the mobile and type ‘Info’.
gp sim registration check online
The message should be sent to 4949. You will be notified later via replay message. In this process, you will be able to easily check the registration status.
Many times we have to face many problems even after registering our used Grameenphone SIM. Register Fail is written on the front page of the mobile.
In today’s post, we have discussed a special method to overcome these problems. To do this, first go to the Google Play Store on your mobile phone and download the My GP app.
GP SIM Online Registration Method
All the mobile operators in Bangladesh now have to be verified through registration. SIMs that are not registered are later canceled.
1. Go to the browser of mobile or computer and type “gpsimregistration” in the search button.
2. Then you have to enter the website of Grameenphone registration. There will be a front page where you have to give your GP mobile number in the “Mobile Number” option.
3. Then enter your National Identity Card number in the “National Id” option.
4. Then you have to give your date of birth in place of “Date Of Birth”.
5. The next option is “Full Name”. There you have to write your full name in English. Click on the “Next” option to go to the next page.
6. Finally, in the “Enter Pin Number” option, enter the PIN number sent to the mobile and click on the “Submit” button.
Those of you who are using Grameenphone SIM will be able to register Grameen SIM online. This way you can register Grameenphone SIM at home.
gp sim registration app 2024
Then you have to click on the live chat option of My GP app. There you will share your problem directly. My GP will then collect some of your information from the app.
This way you can fix your SIM problem. But of course, you have to recharge some money in Grameenphone SIM. Hope you enjoyed the post.